A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its use is that the site will be able to remember your visit when you return to that site. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, use statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, and without cookies the services offered by any website would be significantly reduced. If you would like further information on what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, de-activate them, etc. please follow this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments in the blog are humans and not automated applications. This helps to combat spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookies in order to prepare statistics on traffic and the number of visits to the website. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore to exercise any of your rights in this regard you should contact Google directly.
- Social networks: All social networks use their own cookies for you to be able to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
De-activation or elimination of cookies
You may exercise your right to de-activate or eliminate cookies from this website at any time. These actions are carried out differently depending on which browser you are using. Here is a brief guide for the most popular browsers.
- N• Neither this website nor its representatives are responsible for the content or the accuracy of any privacy policies of the third parties referred to in this cookies policy.
- • Browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and it is from here that you must exercise your right to de-activate or eliminate them. Neither this website nor its representatives are able to guarantee the correct handling of cookies by these browsers.
- In some cases cookies have to be installed for the browser not to forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties except in cases in which this is necessary for the functioning of the system or it is legally compulsory. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company which has signed up to the Safe Harbour Agreement which ensures that all data transferred will be processed with a level of protection in accordance with European law. Detailed information in this regard may be obtained in this link. If you wish to have information on Google’s use of the cookies we provide this other link.
- Please contact us through the contact section if you have any doubts or queries on this cookies policy.